Benefits of blogging are countless. On one hand, business owners operating online are hugely successful in educating their customers owing blogging and consistent content publishing. On the other hand, for non-business personalities, it’s a great way to create a powerful knowledge hub and inspire public interactions. Thus, blogging is a ubiquitous idea and anyone can create their presence on the web with it and let hundreds of thousands of people engage and interact through other related blog posts, commenting, social sharing, likes or follows.
If you are on the fence about developing a blogging application for your business or for creating your personal space on the web, then Node JS is a reliable tool! It has assisted developers worldwide to create stellar web applications painlessly which include blogs. But, before proceeding about Node JS, let us first take a look at the must-have features for blogging web applications.
- Posts creation: The key purpose of the blog is to allow you and others to post text for sharing information. The process has to be very simple as well as quick.
- Pictures/multimedia posts: Blogs look pretty and invite more readers when they are preoccupied with images and video. Thus, your blog should enable people to upload multimedia items too on the blog.
- Customise Appearance and layout: There are varied tools that offer ways to configure the blog, its appearance and design of the layout. Your blog must have such tools installed so that you can use themes, layouts or design template and modify your blog.
- RSS feeds: These feeds are essential to let tech-savvy users subscribe and get notifications about news, tech stories and events via MyYahoo or iGoogle or other RSS reader.
You can see hundreds of web applications for blogging on Node JS, which clearly manifest how much powerful and preferred platform it is now for the sprawling internet world. Of course, there are a large number of reasons behind it. So, if you want to get started with a blog considering the above features, know some of them.
- Development is faster: On being built on an asynchronous programming model and the use of Chrome engine V8, it makes things super quick.
- Evolves consistently: Node JS community has an evolving spree and promotes sharing to let others grow too with them. Thus, you are empowered to share library packages as it officially promoted and others can even help you fix things if you faced while using it.
- The synchronisation of data between server and client: While it allows you to write JS on the client as well as server-side. This makes things exceptionally simple because the data is transferred between both.
Great for socially engaging apps: Node JS is really a friendly stuff when it is about creating real-time applications that engage users socially from multiple sources. Its event loop makes development too easy by considering the criteria of multi-users.
Yes! The next big thing in the web world is definitely Node JS. So, if you have the idea of a blog buzzing in your mind now, then go for it as it will help you create attractive, responsive and interactive blog in no time.
About Author : Rob Stephen is a professional and experienced Node JS developer in Sydney, who works for PHP Programmers, a leading and visionary company for web development in Australia.It develops high quality and performance oriented web solutions for business houses, eCommerce entrepreneur and big brands.