JAIPUR : J K Lakshmipat University (JKLU), a pioneer in its focus on providing industry and future ready professionals, invites its first set of applications for its new innovative management and leadership Pinnacle MBA programme.
The Pinnacle MBA is a unique, full time residential degree programme that is reimagining management education, to provide the students with a platform to learn-by-doing. Architected by a group of distinguished professionals and academicians, including Dr. Pramath Raj Sinha, founding Dean of Indian School of Business Hyderabad and JKLU Pro Vice-Chancellor Asheesh Gupta, a former consultant at McKinsey & Company who subsequently led the establishment of McKinsey’s experiential learning capabilities in Asia, this programme is designed to help students think critically, solve problems creatively, adapt and learn quickly, work well in teams and communicate effectively.
Pinnacle will provide the one-of-a-kind environment to apply the knowledge gained in the classroom to a real-life business – students will be required to undertake a two-year experiential project, wherein they will go through the entire process, from ideation to execution, of a start-up journey. Additionally, the curriculum brings in perspectives of multi-disciplinary courses delivered by experts and practitioners – students will learn from management studies, liberal arts and also focus on their own development as an individual. Unique to this programme, the students will also gain business understanding of key technologies like Artificial intelligence, Internet of Things and Automation, so that they can confidently approach the future.
The students will interact with some of the best experts, faculty and mentors, learn in an environment with state-of-the-art facilities and be a part of a unique reimagined management curriculum. The total cost of the programme is INR 15,00,000. JKLU is, however, awarding all students joining the first batch of the programme a Pinnacle Scholarship of up to 50% of this cost. This way, the Pinnacle MBA Programme aims to help all students with potential to achieve fulfilling careers.
The programme is highly affordable and invites graduates from all backgrounds, new and experienced, who have the ambition, drive and willingness to learn. Given below are some basic eligibility criteria :
- Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) or equivalent CGPA in a three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Students appearing in the final examination of bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- The candidates must have appeared in CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT or any other national level entrance test.
The first round of admissions is open till 15th April, 2018.
The selection of a JKLU student will be finalized after a series of evaluative steps:
- Candidates will be first shortlisted after consideration of their merit on the basis of score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA and preliminary interactions with the Admissions team at JKLU.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through two rounds of interviews with senior leaders at JKLU.
- Candidates will be selected through overall evaluation of merit and the quality of interactions during the personal interviews.
For more details, visit http://www.jklu.edu.in