WORLD SKILLS INDIA :
WorldSkills India is an initiative of the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India. NSDC, through its WorldSkills India initiative, has been leading the country’s participation at WorldSkills International competitions since 2011.
The key objectives of World Skills India are to:
- Promulgate skills in society to motivate the youth to pursue vocational education.
- Champion skills and learning for work through local, regional, national and international skills competitions
- Create partnership network comprising of government, industry, academic partners, VET institutions, trade associations and youth to promote skills
- Establish long-term association with World Skills International and other World Skills member countries
INDIA SKILLS :
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) & National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) launched India’s first National Skills Competition- IndiaSkills, a biennial competition.
VISION & MISSION :
- Platform where emerging professionals can display their workplace skills with utmost perfection and make India proud.
- Facilitate cooperation between government, industry and academia
- To create nationwide awareness, ownership and participation across various skills.
- To help Indian youth attain world class standards of competence, excellence and productivity.
For more details on India Skills & World Skills download Latest copy from below link :